Monday, July 5, 2010

My 1st Banner :)

Weew, finally done ! My 1st Banner. I don't know how many times i sacrificed ( tsk, tsk, tsk ) to make this banner. Understandably, i just learning photoshop. Actually, this banner finished yesterday but there was a problem on the size. First, i make this banner with size 1024 x 768. After installed, it was greatness -.-, And then i re- make the banner with size 600 x 600.After installed, it just .. doesn't fit. And then, this is the last i re - make the banner with size 925 x 336. And finally, fits well. Sooo, this is my 1st banner :



Not wonderful, huh ?! I'm agree. Because, this blog written about me. I'm decide to make this banner by inserting my photo. He he he :)

3 comments:

Bayu Lebond said...

punya gw 174x51px emang kalo kegedean kasian juga yg diajak tukeran banner nanti blognya jd berat...

alifiani fauzia said...

iiih.. aku sampe sekarang ga ngerti2 lho bikin banner -___- (ckckckck) gimana sih caranya? ga ngerti -___-

Nurul Sakinah said...

@bayu : yaaps. setuju.
@alfiani : pake adobe photoshop saya mah :)

Post a Comment