Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hello Guys :)

Hello guys. I just wanna to say ' hello ' for anyone who visiting my blog. Long time i didn't publish post in my lovely blog. Ok, actually ḯ'm totally busy. But, now it's holiday. I got one weekend. Yaay. I change my template again. Now, it's brown. Ok, forget about that, actually that's not important. Hey guys would you mind follow my twitter ? Just click follow button. Oh, and would you mind ask me anything at my formspring ?. And would you mind add my plurk ? I only have 1.03 karma. Oh, and add my msn please : nurrule.705@live.com. Oh, i almost forget, if you wanna talking with me you can send me an e-mail : nurrule.707@live.com. I'm waiting for your e-mail. See you :)

1 comments:

Nurul Sakinah said...

* the correct e-mail : nurrule.705@live.com

Post a Comment