Monday, January 3, 2011

Hi Guys :)

Umm, it's already 21:00 pm. It's my time to go to bed. But, i'm still here, in front of my computer, typing some post before going to my bed :) AAAAAA!! I wanna share something in my blog. At 24th December 2010, my mother comes to my school, for what ? Ofc taking my raport. Yaay! I'm soo excited. Honestly, i'm really sure i got nice score. But it's absolutely wrong. BIG WRONG! Umm, yeah i'm stuck at 21th rank. Nobody save me. Grrr~ and i hate this. And then my teacher and my mom have a little chat, private chat. Yeah, although it take 1 hour! And i can hear clearly that my mother just talking about me! ABOUT ME! She's talking about what-i'm-doing-at-my-home. Gosh! I'm just wanna dissapeared as soon as possible from this fuckin' world. Geez -_-

Ok, let's forget that moment. Now moving to the GREAT PART. Yaay! i goe two weeks for holiday. Uyeaaah~! But i just spend it in my house, with my computer ..so lonely. Sometimes i did my homework. But it better than sitting in my class, just looking at the whiteboard. And sometimes doing some exercise from my teacher. Ok, let's enjoy this holiday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment