Friday, January 28, 2011

Tale Theatre.

Hey guys! Sorry for missing for a while. Well, actually i gone for a long time, so maybe my name was in "M.I.A-LIST". LOL! Yeah, soo.. i'm busy in my life. Trapped in my teenage-life. When i must doing all of my task for getting a point, maybe. Actually that's bored. When you must doing a same activites all along time. You wake up at morning, going to school, studying, back to home, trapped at your own desk, doing some homework, gather with your family at your dining table, sleeping, wake up.. and honestly that's pretty bored! You know, life must be exciting like Julian Robert does at EAT, PRAY AND LOVE. Wauw! She leaves all of her perfect life, and then she travelling to Italia, India and INDONESIA (read : Bali). Okey, back to topic. My teacher want us (read : my classrom) to make some group (aaah, i hate that part -_-) to playing a theatre. Ok, let me repeat that part >> THEATRE!~ I hate that. But, yeah life's keep going, soo.. my group decided to make a "Tale Theatre". We take "Tumbhelina's Story". You know, that little-cute-fairy. But, we're human can't be a fairy. So we change a little part of the real story. Yeaah, that MUST be excited. Ok, see you later guys :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment